A downloadable game for Windows
Albert spends a night alone in a tropical rainforest after getting separated from his family. Survive the wildlife, traverse the underground dungeons, and help Albert find his way back to his family. Maybe even change his outlook on life.
- Five main dungeons with unique animal bosses plus a final dungeon.
- World and Dungeon layout is different every time you play.
- Hidden treasure rooms.
- Narrated story.
- Instrumental Soundtrack.
- Supports most controllers including Xbox 360 controllers.
- Runs at a glorious 60 frames per second.
- Comes with a digital Game Manual.
- Adventure: Lost is a single player experience.
Created by Nog Games - Visit our website at www.noggames.com
Note: This game runs in 16:9 widescreen video format(1080p, 720p, etc.). Monitors with other aspect ratios may have black bars at the top and bottom or sides of the screen when playing in fullscreen mode.
For technical support please visit our contact page.
You can also vote for Adventure: Lost on Steam Greenlight.
|Published||175 days ago|
|Tags||Action-Adventure, Dungeon Crawler|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Support, Community, Steam Greenlight|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.